Miralen

FatMike

Well, she was fun, fun, fun for most of her life. I went in thinking to turn the Tower from always being evil to get some goodies and neutrals representing. Don't know if I actually accomplished it, but I sure tried. I started to wish I had not gone psi about halfway back to level 50. I just got so burnt out and it was such a change from a regular mage it was hard to keep anything/everything straight. The wife and I are in the process of buying a house and I am working double shifts and overtime at work to put more money in the bank for closing costs and I just don't have the time to put in, add in the fact I haven't opened my client in 2 weeks(at least) I don't have the heart to try and jump back in and pick up where I left off. She was my second foray after a few months break and I had a ton of fun.

Thanks to Gifnab for giving me a chance.

Thanks to Ulmusdorn for all the nudges in the quest(that quest sucks!).

Thanks to Dundon for just being awesome.

Thanks to Vulghaan for having my back about the cabal against all the nasty necros!

Thanks to Veracarnim for teaching me so much about how psi works, and the little tips/tricks to getting the most out of it. I still sucked but it sure wasn't because you didn't help me.

Thanks to everyone that drug me through quest areas or on eq trips and had patience with me.

I don't know who else, I interacted with so many people and just plain had a good time with everybody.

I will be back soon, closing is set for Nov 12th but I can see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Good luck with the home purchasing. I am very sorry you didn't feel comfortable with psis. I totally understand that frustration, it took me several tries to really get a grip on playing a psi. My first two where absolutely terrible, for the exact reasons you mentioned above. There is so much balancing, and so many flat out new situational spells that you cant really remember most of them at the right time. Had a great time in a cabal with you, and RPing. Looking forward to your return! I really liked how even though we where polar opposites that we both had the same basic idea about how Savant should be.

Archived