Ixxilithix

Cephirus

Ixxilithix is gone. I have had trouble keeping my hours up the past couple of months and decided to let the character go. I was hoping to get something going with some type of RP plot, but things just never panned out.

Illithid racial background is probably one of my favorite story arc's to build a character around. The character was intended to have a short life on the surface (short being relative to an Illithid) as it was a Elder Brain that had come to the surface. Originally I was hoping to discreetly find out out who attacked it's hive and destroy the creator of and any associated with the psionic weapon that was used to attack it. It was challenging to engage other players in this plot, as it certainly didn't want to spread information about their being such a weapon in existence. As time and interactions occurred, I learned different ways to vaguely get at what I was looking for, but still keeping things secretive.

I choose Syndicate because unfettered access to a spy network seemed a logical choice. As a result, the character was very strong PK wise, but certainly that isn't a surprise. Having never played a Corruption Necro, I wanted to try it out and essentially it was more or less what I expected. Invokers were challenging, particularly had many battles against Stytch that were very close on both sides. Aegreus also more recently became quite a challenge to face off against as well as many others I faced. Although I certainly lead with sleep against many characters, it never landed for me, so my tactics tended to focus more on applying stacks of corruption and using acid blast and PWS/Cone to lock them up.

Many shoutouts to all the characters I interacted with, especially the "family" Venatrix and Sialii. Aegreus, Jerrald, and I forget the name of the Avian Avatar Ninja of the Knights. As well as many others, but especially the staff. Thank you all for making this character a fun experience.

I will be looking to play my first crusader at some point in the near future. So anyone that has any suggestions for a first timer, I'd appreciate any suggestions. Feel free to DM, etc.

Archived