Diggity

shadowjunkie

Yo.

HBwillie had me come back .. fk you guys for changing the entire map. Got to RP a little. I'm trying to work out in my head non-.......... academic sounding RP speak. It seems we all have the twinge of an accent like we're in the "Tale of Two cities" road show. I'm wondering what lowborn speak sounds like in FL. Anyway. See you cats on the the downward spiral.

I play FL/HOTS/Realm of the mad god if you guys wanna jump in discord and give these children hell.

WOot!

shadowjunkie - chose this name when I was 14..  I'm almost fkin 40.

On 1/18/2021 at 6:00 AM, egreir said:

I vaguely rmemeber the shadowjunkie handle lol welcome home sir 

I stayed kinda below the Radar. First Cabaled was a Ninja Maruke Layese (avian Ninja)- the Lazy Bastard of Justice. That was right after Kalith got monks' Thrash nerfed an he retired.

I ran around with Isabeau and Athlea when Namaste was lord over Rheydin as Broden (human Healer) was a Royal in Val just after that line cleaned up.

Then I rolled Namaste's Son- Fadden (avian ninja again) - Then Namaste quit playing and I let that storyline quit.

Finally rolled Tobin Zane (the first) a Hum War pugilist During the time of Popplin/ Ilzatre. Won very little fame but Watched HBwillie and my brother get both Bards and Savant spells nerfed. The Mule (my brother) Rhett Hobcaw (Half-Healer) found out he could fold spells on themselves so that every buff he got would last forever, then would just go around collecting every single buff in the game and folding it until he was basically a god.

Good times.

Archived