Lecitus Khan, Devotee to the Legacy of Berston the Black Warlord

tassinvegeta

Already was losing interest in the game and logged in today after quite some time and realized I got expelled, not even sure why. Sorry I couldn't hang in there for that quest @Gifnab You're the reason I decided to try once more. Lecitus was inspired by guys like Thanos, Berston (ofcourse), and Aries from the Xena series. Always instigating conflict and war between mortals. He wanted to start the next World War in Aabahran, forcing everyone to take a side. He accomplished his mission in getting every other cabal involved as either an enemy or ally to his army and in conquering all the occupied lands at one point.  Probably couldn't have done any of what I did without Garalina and her vision, Elsner and his organization, Mister Clikiwitz ;)  Ialanthe, Vraka, Ulfran, Ripuliina. Or without the resistance from Vyruk, Zellanna, Cylian, Sarindel. Ragnomar you were a beast. Took me awhile to figure out how to fight you, ashame you weren't around as often near the end to test out more of my theories. 

I was so happy mace form got updated during his tenure. That thing gave my other characters such a hard time. I also think the bloodwolf eyes should have much more lag when eaten in combat. Also questioned the passive stat buffs from melee and stance. I would definitely NOT recommend anyone go Gladiator if they're good or evil unless they have some form of synergy with shields.

Got a number of old logs I might get around to posting if anyone is interested. Thank you FL and Staff 🙏

Archived