Ghraumvrik the Dread Pirate of Ranidon's Revenge

Trick

Seeing something reminded me that I never did an actually delete for this guy.

The pirate is dead and gone. I didn't so much lose interest as I did gain interest in other projects. I fully loved the RP and writing for this character. The absolute highlight of this character was receiving this:

<coiled on shoulder>   (Glowing) "Squirt" the Baby Kraken

The pirate RP was a ton of fun and the concept of a duergar pirate was ironic enough to make it interesting. A surly black-bearded duergar set on chaos and destruction on land just as he did on the seas of Aabahran, all the while toting around a baby kraken. A character that was so much fun to RP and write for that I am kinda sad I'm deleting, but I don't believe in bringing back characters when there are so many more opportunities out there.

I will definitely be playing more blademasters in the future as I think they are probably the most fun class I've PKed with. I think they are pretty damn balanced overall, but fighting certain things really made the PK aspect tougher in some areas. From shieldbash nullifying predict 100% to renown proccing and disarming 4 weapons in 4 back to back rounds. 

Aegreus - Monster of a character! I tried so many different things against you and maybe if I had stuck it out I could have gotten the edge over ya once or twice. Loved the interactions.

Krawtor - You're bringing shieldlore into the limelight and showing just how brutal an ogre warrior gladiator can be. Keep it up!

Zoichan and Gifnab - Thank you both for putting in the time and effort to make Squirt happen! Like I said above, I loved having the little bugger.

Thanks for the fun! :D

Archived