And so goes Selynier of Roxisyl

Archbishop Monk

It was probably one of my most fun characters along with my longest lasting.  More than half a year to see the faerie restored.  I was proud to be a part and proud to be able to finally fix the Church entrance.  Selynier was chaotic and violent, but not too many people picked up on that because the only reason why she would go after you is because you attacked the Church.

There are so many names I have forgotten.  So many, so I will just shout out to you all with a few special mentions.

Akayli - You were truly like a sister to Selynier (a little spoiled sister, but still a sister) and she treated you like such.  Picking on you, playing with you and being there for you when you needed someone to talk to.

Gethsum - Man.  You were just too easy to mess with.  Selynier's whole purpose was to make you enjoy life rather than focus on only destroying things.

Reemon - Selynier was truly grooming you.  It is the reason she passed onto you so much, so you could see how faith actually worked in her life.  She knew you would understand.

Thalain - I was always goading you as a player.  When you attacked, Selynier retreated to memorized and come back for a real battle.  Selynier HATED you with true purpose.

It was time though.  It was so very hard to do as well.  But, it really was time.

P.S. For all those who thought I hit too hard. 75dr and a avg. 30 weapon will do that even without enhanced damage.  It wasn't psi power, it was more church power and her gear.  A hasted ogre would have been way worse.

17 minutes ago, tassinvegeta said:

What a way to go. That was such a cool scenario. The One hardly ever reveals...

I'd say you and @Kassieti helped make the Church into something great! Can't wait to see what else come from it. 

Who is to say it was actually The One?  Still, it was an ending I didn't expect, but it was great.

"Who is to say it was actually The One?  Still, it was an ending I didn't expect, but it was great."

Not everyone believes it was the One.  There will be hell to pay!

I have to say that Selynier was an awesome character.  She was well played.  I cannot say how many times she would do something and I would be laughing!  I never thought I would cry too!  You definitely made an amazing character, sorry to see you delete her.

• 1 month later...

Archived