What is your favorite weapon?

Pieman

I wanna know what people's favorite weapon is. I don't mean like what do you think is the best mechanically or best to use, just which one do you think is cool to you.

For me it's the Lance of Imbalance. 2h spears are cool in general, the lore behind it or whatever you want to call it is cool, and I like the thing it does when it tips when you wield it. 

Honorable mention is the arctron, because it's the arctron.

I have two,

Vain-glory and Khyer-Dirohm.

I have an irrational attachment to both of them. Back when I first started playing FL I stumbled across a vain-glory laying on the ground, picked it up and I thought it was the coolest weapon in the game. When I died and it was looted, I was crushed. Made it a mission to get another one eventually. With Khyer-Dirohm it was the first endgame weapon I had, felt like such a power house with it. When I died, and had it looted… same story lol

I always had a thing for fiery weapons. One of the Elementals in the old elemental canyon always said "nothing is as powerful as fire." And for some reason it stuck. Thus the Inferno, fiery dagger, smoking flail kinda always intrigued me.

Those and malforms ;) 

I still remember the day I call "when evil was born" When I finally figured out how malforms work and one of my favorite songs was playing.

Archived