Thalain Retired

Cephirus

I have decided to retire Thalain. It has been such a thrill to play him, so many people I got to interact with and be apart of many different plots. Unfortunately, life has gotten very busy I just haven't had the time to play as much as I need/want to. It wasn't an easy decision and I am disappointed I didn't get to finish and see the plot with Reemon and the Church through.

Some shout-outs to key characters that I (at the time of this post) can think of:

Reemon Blade: Lots of fun and frustrating PK. I had hoped to get one more win on you before we were done, but alas, it was not to be. I was so hoping you would go along with my plot, but I as a player totally understand and appreciate you keeping your resolve, even at a tempting opportunity. I was always curious how much consideration you gave my offer.

Xultantrist: Thalain hated how you twisted around his head and manipulated him into nearly destroying the trust with Akayli. Very well done and I had ideas of how I wanted to get back at you. I wish I had more steam to see it through. Really appreciate all your hard work and contributions.

Akayli: This character more than any other impacted and changed Thalain. I don't think I would have kept playing Thalain as long as I did if it wasn't for you. So many fun and interesting memories. Traveling all over the world, teaching you just about everything I knew about the world and being the one friend Thalain could always count on and trust. Thank you.

Retire in peace homie. I wish I had more time to interact with Thalain in general. Cool character, cool title, absolutely terrifying and even after stomping me into a paste gave me pointers.

I hope that when life slows down you have time to relax and come enjoy some time here again.

Thalain. 

You were definitely super fun to play with!  Always challenging, always pushing, always doing what you could to help me play better.  You taught me much, both as a player and the character!  We'll see you around, that I am certain of!

Enjoy the break, take a vacation, get life pulled together and then - Then we will see you again!

10 hours ago, Saisha said:

Thalain. 

You were definitely super fun to play with!  Always challenging, always pushing, always doing what you could to help me play better.  You taught me much, both as a player and the character!  We'll see you around, that I am certain of!

Enjoy the break, take a vacation, get life pulled together and then - Then we will see you again!

No.

Again.

No.

Archived