Wii

Deykari

Yea, lol, that's what that one line in the advertisement in FL listings is about.

"Mobs that track better than some players (i.e Deykari)"

Good one Zrothum.

Do you remember when I killed your Ogre Ranger Nexus wannabe, and you deleted him, rolled another, got him into Nexus and I killed that one too when he was decked and I was in mithril? Then Sirican had to come and fight me for all your stuff that I looted straight afterwards?

;)

Dey

I shall admit that the Wii has consumed me way further then any gaming console has to date(fl aside) It is a stroke of genius, with very few gaming limitations, I mean seriously who wants to spend $600 bucks on PS3 when its basically the same thing as the X-box 360, not to mention the only real difference is only when you have a tv that costs $7000 to view the amazingly HD visuals of the blue-ray technology. WII all the way!!!

I dont agree with the ps3 being the same as Xbox. Although this is unfounded because I havnt played it myself but I must say that ps3 has a larger foundation of games than the other two. ps3 is also supposed to have much better graphics.

The way I see it

wii-multiplayer party games-geared toward kids

xbox-fps halo gears of war type

ps3 - adventure rpg types- If I had the money, I would definately pick one up. Been itching to play ff7 again. Its my favorite game of all time.

PS. A friend of mine just shelled out 1500 for a 37" hd flatscreen. Expensive, but dont cheapen the convo by overexhagerating (sp)

Wii looks the best to me' date=' I just don't see what could PS3 or the 360 offer but better graphics and more advanced controls and a few games released only on that system.[/quote']

Yeah that pretty much sums it up. Better everything.

Im still on the Wii wagon but I wont stray to far from my 360 when Im getting owned in mud. :)

Archived